JOTAFAN- microclimate controllers, poultry weighing scales, energy-saving lighting
Our company designs and produces electronic devices mainly for agriculture: breeding of poultry, pigs and cattle as well as mushroom cultivation.
The offer includes:
- automatic poultry weighing systems during the breeding process and recording manual scales,
- microclimate controllers,
- fluorescent lamp housings with regulation of light intensity and illumination regulators,
- feeding and watering controllers, flow meters, electro-valves,
- an alarming unit with GSM communication, thermometers and alarm signalling devices,
- temperature, humidity and carbon dioxide sensors,
- accessories (signal separators, RS-485 converters, USB, Wi-Fi, Ethernet, antennas).
We encourage you to explore our website and to cooperate with our Company.
The next meeting at the Warsaw University of Life Sciences took place on 15 January 2018.
For Students of Zootechnics of the Faculty of Animal Science in the framework of the "Intensive livestock production systems" presented automatic poultry weighing system, device control and measuring equipment for agriculture and issues related to the concentration of carbon dioxide in livestock buldings.
We would like to invite you to visit our YouTube channel where we provided a presentation about our company during the first edition of Agro Days - Breeder Days 2017, an event organized by the De Heus company. The video can be viewed on: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7T47svvxtmk
We encourage you to subscribe our channel - we are going to present there informative and instructional videos as well as reports from events in which our company will take part.
We would like to thank you once again for visiting our stands during Agro Days 2017 as well as for pleasant and fruitful conversations!